End austerity, make the fat cats pay!
- Stop all Tory/Stormont austerity and public sector job losses
- Kick private sector vultures out of health, education and other public services
- Rebuild and restore our NHS
- Take profiteering firms which threaten mass redundancies into public ownership
- Tax the super-rich and use the wealth for the benefit of people and planet
Demand a future for young people
- Voting rights for 16 and 17-year-olds – it’s our future!
- Public investment to tackle youth unemployment, not handouts and tax cuts for big business
- For a genuinely integrated, free and fully funded education system
- Stop all cuts to youth centres and support services
Decent jobs with decent pay
- For a real living wage – £10/hour minimum wage with no youth exemptions
- Ban zero-hour contracts
- Full employment rights for all agency staff
- Trade union rights for all workers – Scrap anti-union laws!
Make the Stormont dinosaurs extinct
- Same-sex marriage equality now! End the ‘gay blood’ ban
- Extend the 1967 Abortion Act to Northern Ireland – for a woman’s right to choose!
- Challenge rape culture and all forms of sexism
- Organise against racist attacks. Unite for jobs, homes and services for all
- End criminalisation of drug users – invest in addiction and support services instead
Moving beyond Green and Orange
- Unite Protestant and Catholic communities to fight for a better life for all
- For compromise, mutual respect and local agreements on contentious issues
- Resist the Green and Orange politicians’ attempts to divide us along sectarian lines
- Trade unions unite us in the workplaces – they should take action to unite us politically
- Unite with those in the Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Wales and England engaged in the same fight for a better life
- Support for those fleeing conflict and oppression, not more bombs and bullets
- Scrap Trident – invest in socially useful jobs and services instead!
- For a democratic Europe run by and for the 99%, not the billionaires
Put our planet before profit
- Ban fracking immediately to safeguard our water supply and ecosystem
- Public investment for rapid transition to affordable, renewable energy
- Take meaningful action against corporate polluters